Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our patients and employees is of the utmost importance.
We are committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and comfortable experience when you visit our Unbraced office.
The CDC recommends using “social distancing” whenever possible as an effective way of decreasing the likelihood of transmitting coronavirus. The agency has updated its definition of social distancing to mean “remaining out of congregate settings, avoiding mass gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.”
With this advice in mind, we are implementing these new steps in our practice:
• We will schedule appointments to minimize possible contact with other patients in the waiting room.
• We are making video conferencing available to new and current patients who are able to be evaluated via smartphone, tablet or laptop computer equipped with a camera and we are actively reaching out to those patients who qualify for a tele-health visit with Dr. Maddox.
• We are offering all new patients who complete a virtual consultation with Dr. Maddox $500 off Invisalign plans through March 31, 2020. Simply book a free consultation online and an Invisalign Specialist will setup a time that works best for you at home. An in-person scan appointment will be scheduled in April at the patient’s convenience to order their custom Invisalign clear aligners to begin treatment. Book Savings Here Now.
• We will ask patients to arrive on time for their appointments, rather than too early, since that will minimize the amount of time they spend in our reception area.
• We will advise patients to maintain proper social distancing and if they are more comfortable waiting in their car, we will offer to call or text them when we are ready to seat the patient for the appointment. For parents, we are happy to handle your child’s checkup and update you over the phone or at your car.
A NOTE FROM DR. MADDOX
Our office still remains open for current and new patients. As a healthcare provider, we are regularly committed to a clean and sterile environment, and we’ve implemented additional steps within the office to reduce the risk of anyone contracting or inadvertently spreading the virus. Our team is closely following the directives of local and state health professionals to ensure that we have the most up-to-date information regarding the virus to help prevent its spread.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, our patient’s families, and our staff. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to bringing out your best smile soon.
If you have any questions regarding an upcoming appointment, please give us a call at (866) 394-2832. If you are feeling unwell, we kindly request to reschedule your appointment or move to a virtual checkup.
All the best, Dr. Ron Maddox
COVID-19 Update for Our Valued Patients | $500 Off New Patient Virtual StartsLearn More