Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our patients and employees is of the utmost importance.
We are committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and comfortable experience when you visit our Unbraced office.
Following the directives of local officials and guidance from the CDC, we are implementing these safety guidelines in our practice:
• We require face masks for any individual entering the building, and patient temperature will be taken upon arrival to ensure no fever. Patients are limited to one guest.
• We will schedule appointments to minimize possible contact with other patients in the waiting room. Kindly note, appointment availability may be reduced as we are limiting the number of patients in the building to keep a safe 6-foot distance
• We are making video conferencing available to new and current patients who are able to be evaluated via smartphone, tablet or laptop computer equipped with a camera and we are actively reaching out to those patients who qualify for a telehealth visit with Dr. Maddox.
• We will ask patients to arrive on time for their appointments, rather than too early, since that will minimize the amount of time they spend in our reception area.
• We will advise patients to maintain proper social distancing and if they are more comfortable waiting in their car, we will offer to call or text them when we are ready to seat the patient for the appointment. For parents, we are happy to handle your child’s checkup and update you over the phone or at your car.
If you are displaying any COVID-19 related symptoms, please reschedule. Symptoms include shortness of breath, persistent cough, fatigue and body aches, sore throat, been in contact in the last 14 days with an infected person, or a fever of 100.3F or higher.
Additionally, in response to the financial hardship many are experiencing with COVID-19, we are proud to offer a special discount for new patients: $99 down to start on all Invisalign treatment plans and 24-month financing. For patients to receive offer, they simply must complete a signed contract before July 31, 2020. To take advantage of financing offer, take a free smile assessment or a book free consultation. If you are a current patient and need to discuss financing options for continuing payment, please call us at (866) 618-8129 to help.
A NOTE FROM DR. MADDOX
Our office still remains open for current and new patients. As a healthcare provider, we are regularly committed to a clean and sterile environment, and we’ve implemented additional steps within the office to reduce the risk of anyone contracting or inadvertently spreading the virus. Our team is closely following the directives of local and state health professionals to ensure that we have the most up-to-date information regarding the virus to help prevent its spread.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, our patient’s families, and our staff. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to bringing out your best smile soon.
If you have any questions regarding an upcoming appointment, please give us a call at (866) 394-2832. If you are feeling unwell, we kindly request to reschedule your appointment or move to a virtual checkup.
All the best, Dr. Ron Maddox
Limited Time: $99 Down to Start | Virtual Consults AvailableStart Now